Decorators present graphic designs in a professional manner.
- Operating the tool bar
- Creating elevations and space plans, perspective drawings
- Importing and applying pictures from the web or your files onto your space plan
- Designing rooms from a blank canvass to redesigning imported photographs of rooms
- Changing the color, textures, patterns and size of products to scale
- Create client files and converting the collected data into a client presentation
Prerequisites: Space Planning, Decorating Styles 1 & 2
Included in the fee:
- Program with license
- Forum to ask questions and receive answers
- Quick reference guide
- Updates of the program
- This program is compatible with PC & MAC
Students will require
- their own laptop – PC 100gig, Vista & XP 2 gig of ram
Based on attendance and completion of assignments, a CERTIFICATE from Choices will be issued to qualifying students.
Location: 8449 Main St., Vancouver
Price: See application form for current pricing.
Dates: Program is run frequently: Next sessions starting: Feb. 20, 2010
For an application go to : www.choicesdecorgroup.ca/training/events.html
Sorry this site is down at the moment. We will bring a new link as soon as it is available.